January 2, 2010

Reaction to the MMPR Remastering



Well, the Remastered MMPR just aired not to long ago, and I have this to say: It was good. Good, but not great.

Here's what was good. They made it seem like a comic book, adding effects to the scenes making it look like what it's supposed to portray. I enjoyed them. The opening seemed like that as well, though I like the original opening. Plus, they added stills with effects. Also, lead outs to a commercial usually have a freeze frame of a ranger with scenes of them fighting.

Here's the bad. They added "Batman"-esque effect when fighting or just out of random. For example, in "High Five" when Jason and Billy start swinging, the word Whoosh appear while they were swinging. What the hell...
Plus, they added the names of the Zords when they were appearing. I guess it was for new fans, but I hope it is gotten rid of in later episodes.

But, overall, I say it was pretty good. Just fix the mistakes I mentioned. The quality is pretty good as well. I will continue to watch it. After all, I need something to fill the void after RPM ended last week. So yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment