January 31, 2010

Tensou Sentai Goseiger Opening/Ending Leaked

At the Tokyo City Dome event for Goseiger this past weekend, the opening and ending were leaked onto youtube. Check 'em out!



Info
"Tensou Sentai Goseiger" (天装戦隊ゴセイジャー, Tensō Sentai Goseijā)
Lyrics: Yumi Yoshimoto
Composition: YOFFY
Arrangement: Hiroaki Kagoshima
Artist: NoB (Project.R)



Info
"Gotcha ☆ Goseiger" (ガッチャ☆ゴセイジャー, Gatcha ☆ Goseijā)
Lyrics: Shoko Fujibayashi
Composition: Takafumi Iwasaki
Arrangement: Kenichiro Ōishi
Artist: Hideyuki Takahashi (Project.R)

Thank goodness for the BOSE speakers!

Anyway, good to see the same artist for Boukenger's theme return. They both sound great. Can't wait for the series to start. Just two more weeks! (Three weeks until TV-Nihon subs it!)

2 comments:

  1. I think Goseiger should be okay. I didn't enjoy Shinkenger so I'll give this one a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I've heard that some people didn't enjoy Shinkenger. I enjoy it, though. Maybe I should give my thoughts on that later.

    ReplyDelete