March 21, 2010

This Week in My Life

So, I've had a pretty busy week, so much so that I haven't been on my computer. Here's why.

For one, I am participating in the School Musical. I will not say the title. Rehearsals have been like two hours, so that took up some time, not to mention I've been getting homework up the wazoo.

I've also been working on Fan fiction. Yes, I write fan fiction. Currently, I am writing (Or should I say typing) a Power Rangers fic and a Kamen Rider fic. I've also been working on my Sonic fan fiction. If you want to check out the fanfics I've already written, check out the FanFiction.net link in The Links.

I've also been uploading the Faiz OST on my YouTube channel.



More on my channel.

Finally, I attended our girls basketball game this past weekend. We WON! But, I think this was a district game or something. I don't know, that was the only game I attended this year. I got home at about 10:30 EST.

So, yeah. That's my week. I've been busy...sorta. At least it keeps me busy, and it gives me something new to post.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment