August 2, 2010

Kamen Rider Double Forever Theme Song- "W"

The theme song for the upcoming Double movie movie, A to Z/The Gaia Memories of Fate, has a PV. The song is called W and is sung by Mitsuru Matsuoka, who is also in the movie, as Kamen Rider Eternal. Well anyway, here's the PV.



The PV was pretty good. It reminded me of Decade's songs. As for the vocals, I loved it. This guy is a really good singer. Then again, he is from a band. To wrap it up, I love it, and I will get the mp3 to it when it comes out. As for the movie, it will take awhile for it to come out to the internet, but maybe they'll be Cho Den-O to hold us over. Either way, I can't wait.!

But *sighs* Double's ending by the end of the month (August 29) with 49 episodes. Judging by the recent episodes, I'm sure we'll get an awesome finale.

No comments:

Post a Comment