November 27, 2010

Toku Music Showcase 6

Here's another Showcase for ya!



As many of you know, or should know, Kamen Rider OOO is the current KR series. So far, OOO is a very good series so far, having some good drama, awesome action, and a great premise. And what goes with an awesome show? An awesome theme song!





The theme song for Kamen Rider OOO is titled Anything Goes!, performed by Japanese recording artist Maki Ohguro. Although the full version of the song was only released a few weeks ago, the thing is I instantly fell in love with the song when I saw the first episode of OOO. This opening was so awesome that I listened to the TV Sized version constantly. I just absolutely loved it. Love at first listen, I say, just like with Double's theme, "W-B-X ~W-Boiled Extreme~". Even since I heard this, I had been anticipating the full version. The waiting was worth it, because this song is awesome!



As I said on my thoughts on OOO's first episode, this song is just full of energy, which is bolstered by Maki Ohguro's wonderful voice. I mean it, she just has an awesome singing voice. Plus the rapping on the song, performed by Rah-D, makes the song even more awesome. Plus the beat of the song is just wonderful. I can say that this is one of the only songs that I can listen to an instrumental of and have it not seem awkward to me. I mean it, it's that good. I absolutely love this song. I always find myself listening to it on repeat mode on my computer or my mp3 player, which oddly enough I'm listening to it right now. Overall, OOO is cool, this song is cool, and the PV is cool (Check it out, it's awesome).

Look forward to another Toku Music Showcase.

No comments:

Post a Comment