June 3, 2010

Some Cho Den-O and Toku Music Showcase

Well, I found the trailer for Episode Yellow of the Cho Den-O Trilogy. Here it is.



It looks promising enough. I like the trailer as well. Still don't know why DiEnd is in a Den-O movie.

Now, here's something that I'm introducing to The Zone. It is called the Toku Music Showcase. Every week, I will put up a toku song, whether it be from Kamen Rider, Sentai, Ultraman, Metal Heroes, or other toku shows and give my thoughts as to why I like it, as well as my thoughts on the song itself. So, let's start it off with the first Showcase.



Tensou Sentai Goseiger, performed by NoB, I thought was a pretty good song. If there is anything consistent in Sentai, it's the awesome openings. I love the basic tune of it and I love the song. I chose this because I listen to this a lot and I do like Goseiger so far, though I thought Shinkenger had a stronger start. I mean, angels? Seriously? Well, anyway, great song with great vocals by the guy who performed Boukenger's theme. Well, that's my showcase!

Look out for another one next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment