June 2, 2010

Some Sonic the Hedgehog trailers

If you don't know or are too lazy to look at my bio, I am a big Sonic the Hedgehog fan. I've seen some trailers for the new game, Sonic 4, and the recently announced game, Sonic Colors. Here's why I got.

First, a Sonic 4 trailer, showcasing one of the levels.



The trailer looks awesome. It really looks like it's going to be a great game. But, I have to wait until late 2010 because SEGA wants to put more time into the game. I am a bit disappointed, but a smart move nonetheless. It's to make sure the game is at least decent.

Now for the Sonic Colors trailer.



And the story of it is that it takes place on a planet that has been seen orbiting Sonic the Hedgehog's world, inhabited by an alien race called "wisps" that use a special colored energy. With the race under threat from Doctor Eggman, Sonic and Tails arrive on the planet and harness the power of the colors to put an end to Eggman's plans.

It's a weird concept IMO, but the trailer does look good. There's not much to say here. That I really excited for the games for the Wii, that's why I can say.

No comments:

Post a Comment